The 30+ clan is much larger than what you see here. We are a part of a larger organization of teams playing different games. Each team has its own Captain. The Captain chooses several officers to help run the team. Treasurer, Server Admin, Webmaster, that sort of thing. All team members are bound to follow the 30+ Charter. This is a set of guidelines to adhere to while being a member of 30+.
30+ game servers are a place where adults over 30 can game together without any swearing, racisms, sexism, or trash talk. That doesn’t mean you can’t play on our server if you’re under 30. Everyone is welcome. It just means that if you want to join the Clan, you must be at least 29 ½.
Our members have access to the member’s only sections of our website where they can have their own bios page, Wiki’s or Blogs, private or otherwise. As members you have guaranteed access to our servers with an Rcon password. You hang around with other members and close friends of the clan on TeamSpeak3, chatting and laughing it up. You can submit your own map cycles to be put into rotation, and take part in other 30+ events like shooting contests, 3 vs 3, or scrimming against other clans. You also get your own team email account. The biggest bonus is the camaraderie and hours of fun with a good group of people. Fun and good sportsmanship are our motto.
Cheaters beware! We have a zero tolerance towards cheaters.
URT 30+ exists for the purpose of entertainment and friendship. Regardless of the Team or the game being played, we strive to present a mature attitude toward our playing, as far as being fair minded and good sports are concerned. We play for the sheer enjoyment of playing.
Anyone playing on our servers should be aware of our rules. By entering the server, you are agreeing to follow our rules. If you break the rules, you will be warned and then kicked or permanently banned.
The server is paid for by our members and as such, in the case of a full server, we will kick to make room for a member. However, we do have some reserved slots for members, and this rarely occurs.
- No swearing, sexist, racist, or offensive comments are allowed. That includes names, tags, or logos.
- No intentional Team Killing. Friendly Fire is on.
- No Spawn Camping or throwing grenades into the respawn.
- No Trash Talking or Trolling.
- Always Autojoin, meaning, don’t join a team because your friend is on it or because it’s winning.
- Don’t change teams to balance things out. The 30+ Admins will manage the server. We quite often will force players to the other team at the half way point of the map in order to balance the teams. This usually makes for an exciting finish.